Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
Have a friend that's ill, sick or injured? Need the right words to let them know you're thinking about and wishing them to feel better? Our selection of get well soon messages for a friend are perfect for helping with what to write in a get well soon card.
Send your friend an inspirational and uplifting message to brighten their day. You can send a card on its own, with a gift or even use the examples below to say in person if you're visiting your friend.
Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
These get well card messages can be used in most situations for a friend. Be that recovering from an illness, sickness or even an injury or surgery. They would work well in a card or get well note, especially alongside flowers. You can also use them to say in person if you visit your friend, either at home or in hospital.
- I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since I heard you were sick. Life just isn't the same without you, get well soon!
- To my best friend - I'm hoping you find strength with each new day and begin to feel better soon.
- Dear friend - When you laugh, I laugh. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you frown, I frown. When you fall sick, I fall sick. But when you feel better, I do too. So, get well soon.
- I checked your doctor’s prescription and it was lacking the most important medicine of all – the company of a BEST FRIEND. Feel better soon!
- I may not have a medical degree but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon!
- All you need is the comfort of the warmest blanket known to mankind – Friendship. I'm here, get well soon.
- Sending good vibes to you, my dear friend, to help fight your sickness. I hope you feel better soon!
- It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I could take away your pain faster than the doctors. Get well soon.
- I am not a doctor so I don’t know how to bring an end to your illness. But I am your friend so I know how to bring smile on your face. Feel better soon friend!
- I don’t want to boast but I can give you something the doctor can’t – warm hugs and precious smiles. Get well soon.
- Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get well soon, love you, your best friend!
- I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. So please get better soon, it would be a nightmare to try and replace you!
- Just think about the SWEET memories of our friendship... it will make the BITTERNESS of your sickness go away. Get well soon.
- You're going to be well and feeling better again in no time. And we'll celebrate with the biggest party yo'uve ever seen!
- I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend
- Friendship is the name of my powerful healing technique. I’m here now, to keep sickness at bay.
In no time, you’ll be laughing and smiling away. Get well soon!
- You've been an absolute rock of strength for me when I've needed it so I'm here for you in the same way. Lean on me for whatever you need.
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand! Get well soon pal
- Dear friend, we are sad that you have been away for a while. We have been missing your smile. We miss you at work! Get well soon!
- Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
- We all miss you, your kindness and your sense of humor! You need to know that everyone is eagerly waiting for your return. Get well soon!
- As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
- Friends are there for one another, and I'm here for you now. Get well soon pal!
- To my best friend in the world - please get better soon! I miss you so much.
Inspirational Messages for a Sick Friend
Sometimes friends need the people close to them to give them a lift. Being ill can take its toll and make you negative or unhappy. So sending or saying to a friend something inspirational to remind them they will recover soon and be back to normal eventually can be a big boost. So if you think your friend could do with their spirits lifting or have been feeling a bit down in the dumps then use one of these inspirational get well messages.
- I know you're feeling ill and probably a bit blue, but remember that everyone is wishing you well and sending you loving thoughts. Get well soon
- You can beat this! Stay strong and you'll be well again in no time
- Like all the obstacles you've faced you can overcome this one as well. Stay positive and you will be feeling better really soon
- With time and rest this will pass. You just need to keep your head up and take strength from us - your friends
- Your courage in facing this is inspiring. Know that we are all thinking of you so much and sending loving thoughts
- Your spirit is strong and you have the resilient nature to take on anything. The friend I know won't let this illness beat them and I can't wait to see you fighting fit again
- The way your dealing with your illness is such an inspiration to everyone. We're all wishing for a speedy recovery back to full health
- Get well soon pal and take some comfort from knowing all your friends, including me of course, will be visiting soon
- I love you so much and hope you know how much I care. Get well soon
- It may seem tough now but you're going to get through this and come out the other side stronger
- This won't last forever, I promise. Rely on your friends to help through it whilst it dies though. We'll be here for you no matter what
- I can't wait to see you well again! It won't be long now and you'll be fighting fit
Taking the time to wish a friend the best and improved health is the least you should be doing when they’re unwell. Try to make the effort to visit them, maybe bring a small gift or their favourite food, and be there if they need anything. And whichever way you choose to say get well remember that your friend will appreciate the effort and gesture behind it.
Get Well Resources