Get Well Soon Quotes
A friend or loved one becoming ill can be a really tough time. Seeing someone you care deeply about unwell or injured is hard to handle. But they need all your support and help during their period of recovery. Making sure they know you're thinking of and are there for them is really important. A good way to do so is by sending them your best wishes. So use these get well soon quotes to show they're in your thoughts as they continue to get better.
Inspirational Get Well Soon Quotes
Sometimes the person who is sick needs some inspiration or motivation to feel better. Having some encouraging words from someone they trust and love can help to keep them fighting and be a good reminder of how they’ll overcome whatever it is they’re suffering with. So use one of the get well quotes below to inspire a loved one back to health.
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it’s full also of the overcoming it.” – Helen Keller
- “This too shall pass.” – Persian Sufi Poets
- "Man never made any material as resilient as the human spirit" – Bernard Williams
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow” – Orison Swett Marden
- "There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before" – Henry David Thoreau
- “It always seems impossible until its done” – Nelson Mandela
- "Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Believe you can and you’re halfway there" – Theodore Roosevelt
- "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now" – Chinese Proverb
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” - Albert Einstein
- "Fall seven times, stand up eight" – Japanese Proverb
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” – Helen Keller
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” - Charles R. Swendoll
- We know you will overcome this kind of situation. There is nothing we ever wanted right now, but your healing and fast recovery. Get better soon!
- It isn’t always easy, but when you’re not feeling well, I hope it helps to know others are thinking of you, and hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself
- Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well
Uplifting Get Well Quotes
Being injured or sick is pretty much always miserable. No one ever has fun when theyre feeling under the weather. So receiving a few words to raise the spirits and be reminded of how much people are thinking of you can be a real boost. You can use these uplifiting get well quotes in a card or say in person to hopefully make whoever is feeling ill a little more positive about everything.
- "Your never know how much they care until you are under the weather.” – C. Kohler
- "The best of healers is good cheer" – Pindus
- "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love" – Hubert Humphrey
- "The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity - the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor" – Ralph Bircher
- "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional" – M. Kathleen Casey
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present" – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Fear knocked on my door.. I opened it and there was nobody there" Unknown
- "It isn’t always easy, but when you’re not feeling well – hope it helps to know others are thinking of you – and hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself" –Unknown
- "It is never too late to live happily ever after" – Unknown
- “Tough times don’t last, tough people do.” - Anonymous
- A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon
- “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.” - Anonymous
- Little flowers are blooming and telling you to get well soon, so listen to them!
- Look outside - the sun is shining and spurring you on to get well!
- Just remember how everyone is looking forward to seeing you well again
Funny Get Well Soon Quotes
Laughter is known as the best medicine. So what better way to help someone in their recovery than with a funny get well quote! Bring a little bit of fun to their day and hopefully make them
feel a bit better by having a laugh with you.
- "Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun" – Flip Wilson
- "The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease" – Voltaire
- "I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while" – George Bernard Shaw
- "I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.” – Finley Peter Dunne
- “Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint.” – Mark Twain
- "A Jewish woman had two chickens. One got sick, so the woman made chicken soup out of the other one to help the sick one get well" –
- "I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better" – Samuel Butler
- "I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish He didn’t trust me so much" – Mother Teresa
- "Sleep, riches, and health to be truly enjoyed must be interrupted" –
Johann Paul Friedrich Richter
- "You never know how much they care until you are under the weather" – C. Kohler
- "If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease" –
- In case you’re wondering, I sent those flowers for the nurse, not for you! Just kidding! Hope you get well soon by seeing them!
- Pain, pain go away! Come again another day!
Get Well Resources