Get Well Soon Text Messages
Is it ever appropriate to send a get well soon text message? Shouldn't you send a card or visit the person to wish them well? Unfortunately many of us lead hectic lives. Sometimes a friend becomes unwell when we're at our most busy. So finding the time to visit or buy a gift and card and send it can be tricky. In this case a get well soon text message would be acceptable. At least until you have the time to send a proper gift/message.
But what should you say. An SMS needs to be short, simple and to the point. You need to wish them
well and tell them you're thinking of them. But at the same time not write too much (save that for your get well card). If you're having a hard time knowing what to say then use some of the example text messages below.
Get Well Text Messages
- So sorry to hear you're sick. Get better soon
- I'll stop by to visit soon. Until then stay strong and feel better
- Wishing you a speedy recovery. Stay strong
- Praying you feel better soon
- Hope you start feeling better soon
- Take care of yourself and hopefully see you up and about soon
- Hope you get my flowers and they help cheer you up a little
- I hope you’re feeling better, I miss you every day. I’m always thinking of you, so this is what I say - Get Well Soon!
- Stay positive - I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time>
- I'm here for you if there's anything you need.
- You're a fighter, you can beat this!
- Sending you lots of love! Hope you feel better soon
- Big hugs and wishes for a quick recovery
- Missing you! Get well soon!
- Rest up, I'll be round to visit soon.
Get Well Resources